Friday, April 25, 2014

My new favorite spot

I found this little hidden gem in my neighborhood the other day. I couldn't get over just how beautiful it was...and it is just 5 minutes from my apartment.

On the way to my spot...



And here we are...


It's behind buildings, so you wouldn't find it easily. There are walking trails all around this place. I absolutely love it. I plan on coming here often during my last 4 months. Possibly bringing a blanket, a picnic, and a book.






















Isn't it absolutely gorgeous?

Here are some of the flowers close up...








I thought this place would be THE perfect spot for some portraits. So I posted on Facebook that I wish I had a child to take pictures of, and my friend, Caroline, commented that she would volunteer to be my model. So we met after church last Sunday and walked back to my neighborhood. Here are some of my favorites...







Now can you see why it's my new favorite spot?

No comments:

Post a Comment