Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Shopping, dogs, and the beach - Koh Samet

Love this little island.

This is our view from our cabin.

And our cabin

The grounds

The dog

The beach


Bridget and I decided to walk to town for lunch and do some exploring.  The following pictures were taken along our walk.  Gorgeous or what?











This little guy was covered in fleas.  Poor baby.





Our stop for lunch


The main street in town

There were dogs everywhere!  Made me very happy.  And they were all happy and content.

School boy walking home from school

Our British friend from the boat ride over to the island.  I think he likes to pose for pictures.




Wanna work out?




Hehe

This lovely place had THE sweetest doggies!




Oh, I loved that dog.  So sweet.  Can you tell that I miss my dogs?  Terribly.




This is the rooster that I was paying attention to cock-a-doodle-dooing as I fell down on the street because I wasn't paying attention to where I was going.  I fell on my knee and had one nasty bruise.

Poor baby had a skin condition






Bridget rented a scooter, and I took a green taxi truck back to the resort.




Entering the national park


A Koh Samet traffic jam

Relaxing on the beach

With my doggie friend


Had roti for a snack.  Oh my goodness.  I LOVE roti.


Had a lovely view of a barge


This poor dog was not the only dog we saw in Thailand with eyebrows.  What's with the eyebrows? I have no idea.  It looks like someone drew them on with a Sharpie marker.

1 comment:

  1. "Had roti for a snack. Oh my goodness. I LOVE roti."
    Yeah I remember getting it from that same guy. LOL.

    ReplyDelete