Thursday, February 13, 2014

I'm still here...

You might be wondering where I've been.  I know it's been a while.

Well, last Friday one of my students came up to my desk and startled me....which made me spill my water bottle on my Mac's track pad.  It wasn't much, but it was enough.

I immediately wiped it off, but it started acting a little wonky.

So I found an authorized Apple service provider here in here Daejeon and took it in Saturday morning.  Luckily, he spoke enough English so that we could have a conversation.

He told me that depending on how much water got into my laptop, it might be free or a lot of money.  He would let me know Tuesday.

Well, Tuesday came.  And my phone started acting wackadoo and wouldn't let me accept calls and actually talk.  Oh woe to me.  And I saw that they had called earlier.

So I restarted my phone and had Gayong call them for me.  They said that my Mac would possibly end up being fixed for free and that I would hopefully get it on Friday.

This has been THE longest week.  Imagine living in a foreign country and not having your right-hand man, your lifeline, your laptop.  It has taught me patience.  Boy, has it.

So today is Friday, and I will hopefully get it today.

Meanwhile, please check out my brand new teaching blog!  I am SO excited about this.  I had it custom designed just for me, and I LOVE it.  What do you think?

Southern Fried Teachin


I am SO ready to get my Mac back so I can upload all my pictures and get back to blogging and making goodies for my Teachers Pay Teachers store, which by the way is going great.  I have now made over $1,100, and it's so addicting and fun.  I just love it.

If you're a teacher and have never heard of Teachers Pay Teachers, you have to check it out!  It's a great resource for teachers.  HERE is my store.  Enjoy!

Love you guys!  Can you believe that I'm almost at the halfway point?

No comments:

Post a Comment