Monday, February 24, 2014

Final days in Chiang Mai...can you tell I LOVED this place?

Here are some pics from my final days in Chiang Mai.  It was such a fantastic city.


Now why in the world would I want to go to a Korean restaurant...in Thailand? Yuck!

Time for market shopping









I want a little girl so she can wear these dresses. Aren't they adorable?




Lady boys...fancy dancy lady boys





It was very cramped





Dinner time for the florists



She had the dog in her front backpack as she rode the motorcycle. Too cute.





The view from my bathroom/kitchen area. It was outside.

The school I passed by every day on the way into town














The fruit market










Just look at him enjoying the sun

A little lion...





I. Love. This. Picture.

They were doing some kind of fancy dinner in the town square.


Tha Phae Gate





Bridget's friends who live in Chiang Mai...they used to teach in Korea with EPIK.

His "I can't believe you're getting a tattoo" face...

No...that is NOT my leg. It's Bridget's.







The finished product


Until we meet again Chiang Mai...

1 comment:

  1. "Here are some pics from my final days in Chiang Mai. It was such a fantastic city."

    Jealous. I was farther down south.

    ReplyDelete