Wednesday, January 8, 2014

I have some exciting news

So I have some exciting news to share....

I have now lost 50 pounds from my highest weight.  Woo-hoo!

I had lost 43 pounds on Weight Watchers before coming to Korea.  Sadly, when I got to Korea, I gained about 7-8 pounds.  You would think that Asian food is healthy, right?  Not Korean food.  And I wasn't the only one who gained weight either.

I had heard about Plexus from my friend, Heather.  It was originally designed to help diabetics control their blood sugar, but people were having such great results that they decided to share it with everyone.  It has been wonderful for me and has made such a difference...not only in my weight but also with my health issues.

These are some of the health issues that Plexus has helped me with:
- headaches and migraines
- bloating
- digestive issues
- skin issues
- bathroom issues
- burping issues
- better sleep
- more energy
- less appetite
- way less cravings

If you want to know more about Plexus, just ask.  I would love to tell you more about it!

And I'm not done in my weight loss journey!  Can't wait to get to my goal weight and go shopping for a new wardrobe!

1 comment:

  1. Yeah I got sick so many times in Thailand. Food is different. Health issues apparently are common.

    ReplyDelete