Wednesday, November 6, 2013

O my Seoul - fun on the subway, lantern festival, and American food

After Lotte World, we headed to Lotte Mart and walked around.
 Check out the fashion!  You can wear Daisy Duke wool shorts, an animal hat, and a raccoon sweater.

 We ate at TGI Fridays for dinner.  I had the burger and fries.  It was good, but amazingly they didn't compare to the burger and fries at House Grill here in Daejeon.  Crazy, huh?
 Want to buy some meat and desserts?
 Fun on the subway!  Fun talking about ice cream, highways, and lipstick.

 Saree was so tired that she closed her eyes, put her hand on Amber's shoulder, and made Amber lead her around the subway station.  It was hilarious.
 We saw this little old man with a velvet velour jacket, a fedora with a feather, and major gold rings on his fingers.  We tried to be nonchalant and take his picture, but my camera kept focusing on Amber instead.

We went to the Seoul Lantern Festival.  We all thought it was going to be much bigger than it actually was.  It was teeny tiny.  Nothing at all compared to the one in Jinju.

Check it out!  TEXAS Bar!!!
I loved this building.  It kept changing colors, and of course I had to get a picture of all the colors.

This guy is famous and is on many advertisement posters all over Korea.  I cannot pick out a guy's age AT ALL here in Korea.  I saw a guy and thought he was in his late 20's at my school...I thought he was a teacher.  Well....he is still in high school.  My bad.  The guy in this poster is almost 30 years old.  Can you believe that?

No comments:

Post a Comment