Saturday, November 23, 2013

No, I haven't forgotten about you!

Sorry I haven't posted in a week.  I've been busy!  I also never realized just how long blogging takes...well at least it does for me.  It's not just posting pictures and a couple of words. It's editing my pictures and narrowing down the good from the bad, uploading the pictures to the blog (takes a while especially since I post more than just a couple of photos), writing about it, assigning labels, and then posting.  Wow, I'm tired just talking about it!

I hope there are people out there who actually read it!

Anyway, I realized that I never posted my pictures about Halloween at my school, so here goes...

Here is one of my classes coming to visit me with their masks on.  Aren't they adorable?  That is Seora on the left and Mina on the right.




Gayong, my co-teacher, got masks, costumes, plastic pumpkins, and candy for our students to go trick-or-treating.  They were so cute all dressed up.  She put a sign on the "Talk Room" that it was my house.  I waited inside, the kids knocked, I opened the door, and they said "trick or treat" and then got candy that Gayong had prepared.  They really enjoyed it.





Gayong explaining about trick-or-treat...










No comments:

Post a Comment