Monday, November 11, 2013

Need your prayers

I don't really want to get into all the details, but I need your prayers.

There are some things going on at my school, and I feel like I am getting the raw end of the deal.

I am talking to God A LOT and listening to praise and worship music, but I am struggling right now to stay positive.  I'm just being honest.

Do I regret coming over here to teach? NO. NO. NO.

I love living here.  I love experiencing new things.  I love seeing new places.

However, lately I have been crying a lot due to the stress from my school.  And I'm tired of it.  I know God has a plan, and He is taking care of me and all the little details, but I feel like I keep getting punched in the face.  And I need to start wearing an umpire mask or something.

That's all I'm going to say for now.

I saw something like this on Pinterest and immediately thought of my situation.

Boy howdy, am I out of my comfort zone.  In more ways than one, let me tell ya.
So according to this, a lot of magic is coming my way, right?

2 comments:

  1. I'm thinking of you, Ange. Funnily enough, I've got something pretty similar happening in my world right now - in fact, I'm in discussions with my manager at the moment about leaving my current job. No idea what I'm going to do, or where, but all I know is that my job and the current environment is not right for me. I've never been someone who stresses too much over work, and I've been stressed to the point of being sick lately, so it's time to make a change.

    I'm not one for praying, but I am sending you much love, light and magic xx you deserve it x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Toni. I appreciate that. I'm sending love, light, and magic right back to you!

    ReplyDelete