Friday, October 11, 2013

Korean fashion...the good, the bad, and the ugly

I have gone shopping several times in the past week and have quite a few photos of the typical fashion here in Korea.

I'm sure hoping you can tell which ones are good, which ones are bad, and which ones are just downright ugly.




Yowzers!


The children's clothing is super way cute.  The little headless mannequins are adorable...maybe a tad bit creepy without the heads.



All you SNL fans should know and appreciate this hat!

You don't even have to go to a department store to buy clothes.  Check out those flowered pants!  If you had a big hiney (which Koreans do NOT), those pants would definitely accentuate it...that is if you wanted it accentuated.

Love these colors of pants at Uniqlo!

I would so love a man in the ensemble on the left.  Um....yeah.

Wait...isn't that from Levine's in the 80's?  Who knows Levines?  I bought my first and only pair of parachute pants there back in the 6th grade.


These legging/skirt things are big in Korea.  Of course, you have to have tiny stick legs in order for it to look good.  Maybe someday....  Hey, that could be a goal of mine!  Lose enough weight and get small enough to wear a legging/skirt thing!


More legging/skirt things...I wish I knew what to call them other than legging/skirt things...oh well!

I am SO glad I wear a size 7 shoe, because I can fit into all the shoes here!  Many of my friends who are size 8 or larger cannot find shoes in Korea....or if they can, there is a very small selection.

More street shopping...



So after seeing all the pictures, which one is your absolute favorite?

1 comment:

  1. I have heard in my military days that sports jersey are rather inexpensive there???

    ReplyDelete