Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Eating and shopping...these are a few of my favorite things

The other night after training, Saree, Amber, Morgan, and I went out to dinner in Old Downtown or Eunhaeng-dong.  I just love this area at night.  The lights are all on and there is a certain magic in the air.  The city just feels alive.  And I love it!


We found this restaurant that looked pretty good from the outside, so we walked up the stairs and saw this.  Funny or what?

We got real utensils at this restaurant so already we're stoked.

Saree and Amber got some Kiwi-aides.

We decided to do the Korean thing and order several plates of food and share.  It turned out to be the perfect size portions, and everything was SO good.   French fries are always a bonus!  On the right, you will see warm bread with whipped cream on top.  I don't know if this is a Korean thing or what, but surprisingly it was pretty good.



"Have a happy time in sweet village"

After dinner, Amber and I went shopping at Uniqlo.  I had heard about this store.  The store reminds me of Old Navy, and they had some pretty good clothes.  And....bonus!  The sizes are normal American sizes...not Korean sizes!  They also had some really great bargains, and I am all about the bargains.  I will definitely be going there again!



No comments:

Post a Comment