Thursday, October 17, 2013

Dance like no one's watching

I just adore these girls.  They light up my world.  I look forward to seeing them in class on Mondays, Thursdays, and Fridays, and I look forward to seeing them in the hallway every day.

They LOVE music.  Mina LOVES to sing and dance and often "forces" Seora to join in with her.

I had done the jitterbug thing with the turns with Seora, and Mina decided that she had to do it with Seora too.  She cracks me up.  She is definitely the leader of the two.



Mina loves to dance!

And she loves to spin!



Now we are singing "Head, Shoulders, Knees, and Toes", one of their favorites...


Mina loves dancing so much that she often doesn't see her surroundings.  Today we were singing and dancing, and she got so into it that she whacked me upside the jaw as she was spinning.  She felt so bad.  I'm all good now.  I just know next time to watch out when she spins!

No comments:

Post a Comment