Monday, July 29, 2013

Bye-bye car

I just sold my car.  Crazy me to get a little emotional about selling my car.  Maybe it's because it's really sinking in that I'm moving to a foreign country.  Pinch me.  

I loved my car.  I got my Subaru Outback after my major accident last year when my Mini Cooper was totaled.  I'm sure you remember that story. It's in my first post if you forgot it.   

I purchased my car from Sewell Subaru and crazy enough...sold it back to them. I can't say enough good things about Sewell Subaru.  They have been wonderful.  God definitely showed His favor upon me when selling my car.  Not only did Sewell give me a fabulous price on buying my car, but they also gave me a demo car to use until I leave.  And bonus....it's a brand new car.  A red Subaru Crosstrek.  Sweet! 

A final good-bye to my car.  I will miss driving you.  Well, I will miss driving.  Period. 




No comments:

Post a Comment