Wednesday, July 17, 2013

32 days

Just booked my flight! It's a non-stop flight from Dallas to Seoul, and it's 14 hours and 20 minutes long.  It will be THE longest flight I've ever taken...but not by much.  It was 14 hours to Sydney, Australia, and I remember that being one...long...flight. Oh, and did I mention that it's a ONE WAY flight?

But I'm excited because it's with Korean Air, which is by far the best airline I have ever flown with.  The flight attendants are wonderful, they provide goodies for the long flight, the food is yummy, and there is plenty of movie entertainment to choose from.  The plane is gigantic with more seats than you've ever seen in your life.



Sadly I will be flying coach on not on one of these lovely seats.  Bummer. 

I will be leaving America on August 18th. Countdown....32 days.


AAAGGGHHHH!!!

2 comments:

  1. August 18th is my husbands birthday! I will certainly pray for you that day! I hope it is all that you want it to be and that you are very happy and enjoy every part that there is to enjoy!
    ~~D

    ReplyDelete